Solver design especially in a computer simulation is an important matter to emulate any physical dynamical system. In order to understand the underlying mechanism of this thing, there should be a model needs to be developed in terms of differential equations and matrices equations.
In this study, a system dynamic library is developed in order to simulate any kind of system with respect to the given time parameters and system models. CPP programming language is also supported in this GitHub repository!
Also, the main course of this GitHub repository includes the Kalman filter design in CPP.
There are five main usages of this library:
- filtering the any signal on embedded systems
- system identification and estimation
- simulation of the modeled system
- obtaining time response characteristics of the system
- creating solver design to be implemented on embedded systems
Which kinds of projects you can utilize the basis of these codes?
- Engine design (physic motors)
- VR/AR application
- Embedded software simulation
- Estimation and Control of Physical Systems
- Real time engine application
How can you use the library?
- Suppose that you have a system like xdot = Ax + Bu with the parameter of A matrice (state matrice) and B matrice (input matrice). x is a vector representing states and u is an input vector.
- You can set the whole parameters related to discrete sampling period and you wil get time response of system in both console and text file.
- Also, you can use the KALMAN .hpp file in order to filtering the system responses with noises.